Monday, July 11, 2011

Super Duper Excited!

I know every blogger says that they have the best readers, but I'm pretty sure mine are the best. When I got home today, there was a package waiting for me. I opened it up and saw this beauty.


It's a journal! And inside was a wonderful note that says,

Best Wishes for a Wonderful Life Together
                                                       Teresa

Thank you so much to Teresa from The Middle Side of Life. You have no idea how happy this gift made me, especially after the Monday I had!!

10 comments:

The Empress said...

There is nothing quite like receiving an unexpected, heartfelt and really cool present. Glad the 'happiness fairies' were kind to you today!!

Oilfield Trash said...

That is a pretty cool surprise.

not displayed said...

What a beautiful gift and perfect for all the lists you are probably writing.

Teresa said...

You are very, very welcome and I'm glad that not only it got there intact, but that you also like it. I was glad to find colors. The combination of black/red/white is so classy looking.

Canadianbloggergirl said...

I love getting mail, but bloggy friend mail is even more awesome!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Meg O. said...

oh my gosh, how sweet!!!

Danger Boy said...

Surprise presents from nowhere (or somewhere, but for no official reason) rock. :)

Lyndylou said...

That is so pretty. What a lovely surprise :)

Rebecca said...

what a beautiful surprise

Everyday Life

BB said...

Teresa is a sweetheart who likes to put smiles on peoples faces. She's put a couple on mine! What a great gift JM.