Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

 

{one} what was your first job?

Besides babysitting my summers away, I worked as a McDonald's cashier. Woo Hoo.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?

Yeah, I took Boyfriend last year for his birthday to see Frank Santorelli


{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?

Last summer I believe. Dad lives like a mile away from an awesome course so we go often.


{four} what was the last picture you took?

Sunday I took a picture of myself because I got a new hair cut.


{five} burnt food: yes or no?

ew. no.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?

Either throw it in my purse or put it in the change jar at home.


{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?

Nope.
{eight} do you scrapbook?

I have tried scrap booking and quickly discovered that I am just not creative enough for it.


{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?

Nope. I have bought scratch offs every now and then, but that's about it.


{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?

Behind it, for sure.

11 comments:

Bubbles said...

Love your answers :D

Rebecca said...

got love babysitting it was my first paying job as well

Amy said...

I didn't even think about babysitting...I still worked for my Mom first. If babysitting taught me anything it's that I will never hire a CHILD (because at 13 that's what you are) to babysit my children...hahahha

AmberLaShell said...

I never baby-sitted when I was younger.. even though i read the baby sitter's club books and always wanted to.

amberlashell.com

SkippyMom said...

I can touch my tongue to my nose. My kids are thrilled I passed on that gene to them - they think it is fun to impress their friends. :D heehee

[I personally find it a little weird in company.]

And yes, got the McDonald's gig too. I think all kids should work in fast food, retail or restaurants before going out in the real world. It really makes you appreciate the person behind the counter when yu don't do it anymore.

Oilfield Trash said...

Great post Mash.

BB said...

Great answers. If you like mini golf, Myrtle Beach is the capitol. I have a lifetime free pass for hitting an incredibly hard 19th hole in one, and my picture is on the 'wall of fame' Come on down!

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

She's not being completely honest....JM is very creative but patience is not her strong point :-)

Alessandra said...

LIked the post, good idea. MY first job was the Italian equivalent of McDonalds, I worked at a pizza place/deli. It smelled soooo good....

On My Soapbox said...

I didn't know anyone liked burnt food, except maybe frightened husbands. ;-)

Meg O. said...

I think you should post a picture of your new haircut! ;)