Hey there, JumbleMashers!
When Tress asked for guest posts, I signed up for it without a second thought. Maybe I should have given it a second thought though, because I'm like.. the laziest person on the planet, and barely manage to make myself type out a post for my own blog. :\
Moreover, I've never ever done a guest post, and have no clue as to what I'm supposed to crank out. :|
But since I did volunteer myself, I had to write something. A week later, I decided that I might as well justify why couldn't write this post last week itself. :P
Top 10 Reasons for not writing this guest post earlier
1. The UFO!- I think the aliens have finally discovered our planet (not that we worked particularly hard to keep ourselves hidden :| ) and are circling around, trying to figure out whether our planet worth taking over. I was super busy trying to give them the impression that we really aren't worth the trouble. (Don't thank me yet. I don't know if it worked. :\ )
2. Power failure- In my head. Honest. I wanted to write the post, but the very idea of a guest post made me blank out. :| :|
3. The little monkey. That's what I call my brother. Apparently, his staring at Russell Peters make a fool of himself is more important than me sitting and staring at the screen with my fingers frozen over the keyboard. (I know!! :\ )
4. The Big Three- Sleeping, Eating, and watching TV. I know you get this. Don't pretend you don't. Obviously, they're the most important things to do in the world. :|
5. Because of 5. Whenever I need to start doing something, I'm always doing something else. Obviously, I can only start after 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes never end. Ever.
6. My cat wanted me to spend some time with him. Any cat owner will tell you that is on extremely rare occasions that your cat decides to give you some attention, and that you dare not displease his majesty by daring to ignore him. :|
7. Because it's summer. That means it is hot. Very hot. I live in India. Indian summers? Not nice. Unless you count the mangoes. Mangoes are nice. :d Err… I kinda forgot why this was a reason for my not writing the guest post, but there was a reason. I swear.
8. The delete key. That has got to be the suckiest key on the keyboard. It can eat up entire articles that you've painstakingly typed out to save Jumble Mash. (Who me? No I didn't even touch the Delete key! It ate up my post on it's own, I swear!! I guess it must have gotten hungry.. :\ )
9. Because of top 10 lists. They suck you in. You read one, and then you have to read the next. And the next. And the next. And before you know it, it's one week later. :| I'm going to add facebook quizzes to this one as well.
10. That's it. There are only nine reasons. But you can add laziness as number 10. I won't mind. :P
That's all I have for now.
Anything you have to add to the list, feel free to do so.. :) Bouquets, or brickbats, I'll take them all.. :) :)