Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I don't even know

First, I got an award from the amazing Twilightgazing at As it is, As it Happens.

I have already received this award, so if you are interested in the rule following click here. Thanks Twilightgazing!

Also, I have discovered a new iPad app. It is awesome. It's called Live Sketch for any of you that have an Apple product and app addiction. Check this out.
Even if you can't draw...you can.
See the difference between the Jumble Mash mascot and this one? All you do is draw and it fills in the shadowing and stuff. You can also use color.

And the best part? It's FREE!!

Yeah ok, enough Live Sketch promotion. I'm not even getting paid.

I guess we'll just go ahead and do the trivia question.

In the game of Scrabble, how many letters does each player start with?


First to answer correctly chooses who goes on the Giggle Button for the week!

14 comments:

steph c said...

7 letters!!!

steph c said...

Bwaaaa I finally win!!

I shouldn't be this excited. But I am.

And I want that app for my non-existant iPhone/iPad. Although I just remembered I have an iPod touch.. totally getting it on that ;)

SkippyMom said...

Mynx turned me onto that and even sent me my own personal wombat. :) It looks awesome!

I see stupid spammed you too - gets a little old. Seems he hits everyone that doesn't have vert/cache words.

Such a loser.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award - even tho you've already gotten that *particular* award before. :)

That program is so cool and I'm utterly jealous I don't have an iPad. =P

ib said...

The answer is 7. But, as is the case far too often, even in birth, I delivered late.

Bubbles said...

This reminds me of http://www.zefrank.com/scribbler/scribblertoo/ which is such a fun programme to work with. I should really use it for my make my day project one day.

AmberLaShell said...

Is it horrible that I've never played scrabble?

amberlashell.com

Ducky said...

That's so cool! I can't even make stick people look like stick people....although I *did* draw an eyeball with my eyes close and win the game of Cranium for my team this past weekend. Must've been the Vodka...

Congrats on the award!

Teresa said...

way cool. i love the sketch thingy.

congrats on the award!

i love to play scrabble.

BB said...

Ooo draw me a picture. Pretty please with sugar on top. I have none of these devices.

Southhamsdarling said...

As always, I'm way too late with the answer, which is 7! That App looks amazing, and I am going to download it right now! Thanks.

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

I hate to be a follower...so I'll say 8 :-)

hed said...

Now I want an IPad just to draw.

And again, how I loathe trivia day!!! ALWAYS LATE! :)

hed

Rebecca said...

cute drawings