Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} ice: crushed or cubed?

Cubed, I guess.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?

Probably tailgating. Seriously, if you were in a hurry you should have left sooner.


{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?

Our den. We have floor to ceiling shelves filled with games, books, movies and geeky collectors stuff.


{four} do you save old birthday cards?

When I was younger I would put every birthday card my dad sent me in a scrapbook, but not so much anymore.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?

Last spring. As soon as it started getting warm, my friends and I all went to the park, had a picnic and attempted to play played football. It was a blast.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?

Nope.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?

Either socks or my pink fuzzy slippers.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?

Erm, blackjack? I don't think I know how to play anything else.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?

Yes, a couple of times. I really need to finish.


{ten} what is your favorite musical?

I have no clue. The only musical I've ever seen was High School Musical. (Shut up, I took my little sister for her birthday.)

19 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

I also love me some black jack. I can sit at a table all night with a $100 and never get tired.

BB said...

Always enjoy learning about you JM.

Krissy said...

Barefoot or with slippers on is the only way to go. I can't stand shoes! :)

Bubbles said...

Love your answers, I won't be taking part in it today though

Southhamsdarling said...

Interesting answers there, Jumble! I totally agree with you about the tailgating thing. Drives me mad.

Julie said...

there is nothing wrong with HSM!!!
Paul's school did it a few years ago and it was good, but i wouldn't say it's my fave!

Brittany said...

A) I seriously miss you! My lack of blogging SUCKS!

B) Love your new blog title design! CUTEEE!

C) I want to write a book too!

D) I cant wait for spring! eek!

E) I dont even know how to play black jack! teach me?

F) Think I should come back? I think I might be ready! :))

Brittany said...

p.s. I love me some high school musical :)

Rebecca said...

i'm for crushed ice as well love these post

Lyndylou said...

I love High School Musical.......happy tv! and very cheesy!

twilightgazing said...

What about a picnic in the snow?

FreeFlying said...

Oh, crap. What about people flashing their lights in the fast lane to kindly inform the person in front of them that they should get out of my way? Is that in the same "should have left earlier" category? I think I've probably let you down.

p.s. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

jcohen7523 said...

Hey I'm a fuzzy sock wearer and card saver.

On My Soapbox said...

That's funny that one of the questions is about traffic pet peeves. I just made a whole post about different types of drivers, and one of them is indeed "Tactless Tailgaters".

Sandra said...

Oh come now: favourite musical....Grease?...Sound of Music?...a Hannah Montana movie?...:)

Anonymous said...

Favorite musical that I have seen performed? Either Miracle on 42nd Street or The King and I.

Favorite made into a movie? Phantom of the Opera or Rent.

The Adorkable Ditz' Missteps

Bubbles said...

I thought I'd tell you here too, most of the recent images I've used are from weheartit. You need to either save the photos to your computer or copy and past them into your blog post.

Tress said...

@OT- We've turned blackjack into a drinking game a few times. Makes it even better.

@Barb- Thank you!

@Krissy- Same here! Hate them. I even take them off at work sometimes.

@Bubbles- Thank you!

@Thisisme- Thank you and me too! It's so rude!

@Julie-It was actually fun. We had a really good time.

@Brittany- I miss you too! And yes I think you should come back. I will definitely teach you some blackjack and maybe we can even go see HSM! hehe

@Becca-Thank you!

@Lyndy-Very cheesy! We enjoyed ourselves. It was a good time.

@Twilight- No way. Hate snow. I don't even like to look at it. lol.

@Freeflying-I think that qualifies as should have left earlier, but I didn't even think about those assholes! Lol. You are welcome!

@Jcohen- Fuzzy socks are the best.

@Soapbox- Haha, that's funny. I think everyone hates other drivers. I don't know how many times I've said I wish I had my own road.

@Sandra- OMG I didn't even think about Grease!! I want to change my answer!

@AD- Out of the ones you've listed, I've seen Phantom of the Opera. That's it. :)

@Bubbles- Awesome. I'm going to have to check it out.

steph c said...

Nothing wrong with High School Musical ;)

Yes, I'm ten.