Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?

Always. My car beeps at me every 2 seconds if I don't.


{two} do you crack your knuckles?

Yes. Like all the time.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?

Winter fresh

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

my Alice in Wonderland charm bracelet, my Coach ring, and my Coach bracelet.


{five} who is your best friend?

I have two best friends. One I've known since Kindergarten and the other is actually my first cousin. So, we've been friends for life.

{six} what is your favorite smell?

freshly baked bread and cookies

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?

turkey

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?

Yep, still there.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

I only have one pair of shoes that have laces and no, I do not ever untie them.

{ten} what color is your car?

white.



15 comments:

Bubbles said...

Most cars here beep when you don't wear your seat belts... its also against the law not to. I love the smell of anything baking... great answers.

Oilfield Trash said...

Fresh baked cookies sounds really good right now.

Ducky said...

My car does the same thing too...I'd wear my seat belt regardless but damn if I wouldn't put my fist right through the dash board just to shut the thing up!

I love these!

Krissy said...

I am really starting to believe we are sisters. I swear one or both of us were kidnapped from Panama.

TalkativeTaurus.com

BB said...

Just too cute!

steph c said...

I used to have SUCH an obsession with Winter Fresh gum in high school.. I always got those massive 10-pack things from the store. Mmm. I haven't had it in forever though!

Amy said...

yay for turkey!

Rebecca said...

i may have to try this one wednesday great job

ib said...

Tater likey turkey too. Seatbelts raawwwk.

On My Soapbox said...

Ooooooh, I love the smell of baking bread and cookies, too. Yum!

Copyboy said...

Wow! I love turkey knuckles too. haha

The Empress said...

Ummm... cookies, says the cookie monster. Very fun post my friend!

Anonymous said...

We both have white cars!

I have high tops and thick ankles. I HAVE to untie them to release them.

The Adorkable Ditz' Missteps

Southhamsdarling said...

Good post Jumble! Baking Bread -Mmmm! That has to be one of the best smells in the world! I loved all your thoughts there.

Tress said...

Thanks everyone!! Lets all get together and bake some cookies and bread, shall we?