Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?

pancakes with peanut butter and syrup. mmmm
{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

Oh jeeze. Like 15 or so?

{three} city or country?

Country for sure. I do not like traffic. Or noise.

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?

That I work independently and don't have someone breathing down my neck all day.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?

Cookies. Does that count?

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

Yeah, I won an Excellence in Writing contest once and got my picture in the paper.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?

All the time!

{eight} do you have freckles?

A little around my nose, but they are only really visible when I get some sun on my face

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?

If they can pull it off. Some men should never ever wear pink.

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

I wrote Boyfriend a love letter for Valentine's Day actually, but that was the first time in a long time.

13 comments:

Julie said...

I enjoy writing letters - much as i do keep in touch with e mail and face book, sometimes just having a letter that someone has written is so nice. Doesn't need to be long, but it's a nioce thought!

BB said...

I like this. Peanut butter and syrup on pancakes. Hmmm? I might have to tell Bruce about that.

Oilfield Trash said...

I like this post.

And I am not really craving me some pancakes.

Bubbles said...

Great answers :)

Amy said...

good call on being able to pull it off...some boys just can't. My boyfriend can't, but he rocks in purple.

Anonymous said...

I own like 30 pairs of shoes. I have freckles on spots on my body, the last time I wrote a real letter was in the end of high school, and I agree about the men and pink thing.

The Adorkable Ditz' Missteps

Rebecca said...

great answers

Teresa said...

i love peanut butter and i love pancakes. never tried them together, though.

agree about pink and men. some just should not.

The Empress said...

This was a fun post. I think I'll have to try out your special pancakes. ...And cookies are awesome, just make sure you have two of them, one for each side of your arse!

http://rantersbox.blogspot.com/

twilightgazing said...

I kinda miss getting written letters.

caterpillar said...

Nice....and I agree with you...some men should never try to wear pink...

Tress said...

Peanut butter and pancakes are the best. You guys have to try them! Thanks everyone for the lovely comments.

The Onion said...

I chose you for a blog award, right over here, even though you are younger and smarter than me:

http://alotoflayers.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-glowing.html