Thursday, February 3, 2011

Giggle, Wiggle, and Jiggle

I was out yesterday with yet another stomach bug! Luckily it only lasted about 24 hours and now I feel fine! Although I woke up this morning only to realize that we had run out of fuel to heat our house. Is it spring yet???

I didn't have a poll this week, but luckily Amy hit me up with some poll ideas. So the question is What are your favorite snow activities? The poll is over there to your right. Go vote!!

Amy also won the Giggle Button trivia! She answered, In which film did Jim Carrey play the bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss? The answer was The Mask. And for those of you that haven't seen it, you are missing out! You should totally add it to your must see movies.

And last but not least, my weekly blog recommendation!

A Red Head Named Sam

Sam is very funny and her blog is definitely a good read. Go check her out!

18 comments:

Amy said...

hahah go me!!!
P.S. there is a typo - you spelled Summer Summber :)

The Mask is such an awesome movie!

Glad to hear it was only 24hours!

Meg O. said...

Okay, so what if you haven't seen enough snow (maybe only 1-2 inches) to participate in the poll? lol

Meg O. said...

JK, I didn't see "I live in the sunny south"

Oilfield Trash said...

Sam does have a really good blog.

Southhamsdarling said...

Sorry to hear you were poorly Jumble. Hope you're back to your normal (?!) self again now. I'm afraid I voted to bring back summer!!

Tress said...

@Amy- Dammit! I always always type it that way for some reason. I can't fix it either...not since there are votes. Ignore it everyone!

@Meg- Then that means you are one lucky lady.

@Oilfield- She does, doesn't she?

@Thisisme- Thanks hun! I do feel 100% better.

BB said...

Stomach bugs are awful aren't they? Glad you're feeling better.

Rebecca said...

hope your feeling better hugs

Jena Carper said...

My favorite snow activity is making snow ice cream! :) Love your blog. So cute!

Teresa said...

sorry you were sick, but glad that you are better.

cute post.

FreeFlying said...

Poor thing! Those germs are out to get you!

twilightgazing said...

Ok time to get out the bossy britches, no more bugs, you have had your total share for the year... and woohoo spring is just around the corner :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better hun!

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

Copyboy said...

Glad your bug has bugged out. Off to check out her blog.

ib said...

Tress, I'm ready for Summber. I am not a fan of the Snow Fairies. They kind of piss me off.

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

I think BF is using all the heat and making you run out of fuel!

Jimmy said...

Glad you are feeling better, and I did live in the South for a long time so Summber kind of sounds normal.

Tress said...

Haha, you guys make me laugh! I will forever call it Summber now. I think I always try to spell slumber.

Anyways! Thanks for all the well wishes and smiles!