- I began sorting my Christmas gifts by person today and realized I've lost one of my little sister's presents. I've torn the house apart and cannot find it. I am torn between thinking someone stole it and thinking that I never actually bought it.
- I went to a graduation party last night. Dad was there for a while, but after he left, I hardly knew anyone. I decided to leave and upon exiting the venue, Hubby and Fill-In Boyfriend walked in. We had a blast. Then a girl I just met that happened to be a lesbian got really drunk and kept trying to use my boobs as pillows.
- Dad got me a new XM transmitter for my birthday. He installed it today. I do not want to ever leave my car.
- I swear to you that I'm watching Toy Story right now.
- I should be watching The Office, but I cannot concentrate on blogging while Jim in on screen.
- My office Christmas party is tomorrow. I made a pie that consists of whip cream and vanilla pudding and Boyfriend ate the whole thing. I had to make another one. He thinks it is the greatest thing in the world and it literally took me 60 seconds to make.
- For all of you that are taking the week off for the holidays, have a wonderful super duper week and I'll see ya next week. Merry Christmas.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Simple Dude's approach today and doing a Half-Assed post. If you EVER need a laugh, go over there and follow him. You can also join in on the Half-Assed Weekends.