Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday Surprises! Part 1

I have this close circle of friends that consists of 7 people.

Last year on my birthday, said friends decided to make it a huge deal, which they usually do because they love me so much, but last year was a little bit more outrageous than most.

My really hot friend....seriously he's hot, look...
That's him. Except he has a face in real life.
 ...whom I call Hubby (and Boyfriend doesn’t mind because Hubby is gay) made all the plans and his boyfriend, whom I call Fill In Boyfriend (to accompany me to parties and such when real Boyfriend has to work) came and picked me up after work. I was told to pack enough clothes to last me two days and at least one outfit had to be suitable for a night out on the town. That was it.

We stopped by and picked up Hubby on the way and by that time it has started snowing really bad. I wasn’t sure where we were going but I didn’t think we were going to make it.

We drove and drove and drove. I fell asleep. I woke up and the world was covered in snow. Hubby said, “Look out the window, Wifey.” I sat up and wiped the fog off the window. I gasped as I took into view the freaking Capital Building. In Washington D.C. Like 5 hours away from home. And there was soooo much snow!
There's a monument there. Can you see it?
 We checked into an awesome hotel (I don’t remember the name of it) and then I was told to get ready. I assumed we were going out for a night of clubbing and I was thrilled!

And let me tell you, sharing a hotel room with two hot guys that don’t care if you see them in their little undies is awesome. (At this time I didn’t even know Boyfriend, so don’t judge me).

We hopped in the elevator, my excitement and curiosity getting the best of me, and when the doors opened, there stood the remainder of my circle. All dolled up and ready to go. I had no clue they were coming. I was so happy, I nearly cried.

We all piled into ONE vehicle and made our way through the city. Which looked like a ghost town because they had declared a state of emergency. The only other vehicles out were snow plow trucks. The snow was so deep; we were actually pushing it with our Chevy Avalanche. (For the record, the Avalanche was like a freakin’ tank in all that snow. If I ever break down and buy a four wheel drive, that’s what I’m getting.)

Anyways, we arrived at our first destination. The first thing I noticed while walking up to the door was a sign that read, “One male per female.” Um, what? I asked Hubby what the hell was going on and he just said, “Trust me.”

The bouncer counted all of us and made sure each female was accompanied by a male. Then we had to wear a bracelet that said we were actually females. I was seriously surprised they didn’t check our nether regions to make sure. They checked our clutches for cameras and read us the rules about no touching and no cell phones. Weird.

By this time, I was scared. I had no idea what they had brought me to. Then I found out.

I walked in to see a half-a-dozen naked men dancing around.

And by naked, I mean nothing but tube socks. And the three in my group were the only females.

It was almost like a movie, where the music stops and everyone turns to look at the outsiders.

Don't miss part 2 tomorrow!

32 comments:

Krissy said...

Hubby is most definitely hot, woman! If Fill In Boyfriend is that hot, I can imagine how much you enjoyed the trip. Now I can't wait to hear Part 2! What a way to leave us hanging....

Annah said...

Oooh I'm most definitely intrigued. Sounds like a FABULOUS TIME! :)

And oh Gah, that hubby of yours is HOTNESS! Yum.

Tress said...

@Krissy- Fill In Boyfriend is hot as well, except I didn't have a pic of him shirtless. Bummer, huh?

@Annah- Hey thanks for stopping by! Doesn't it make you sad that he's gay? Like he isn't even the tiniest bit curious about vagina.

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

Can I retroactively ground JM?

Southhamsdarling said...

Dad obviously got carried away there with his posts! Bless!!
Really good story, and I just can't wait for the second instalment. The mind boggles, as they say!!!

Leigh said...

LOL I was just thinking, "I bet Dad is loving this story..."

I can't wait to read what happened next!

P.S. Friend is super-hott.

Tress said...

@Dad- I TOLD you not to read this post. Your own fault!

@Thisisme- Yeah, I think he clicked the button one too many times. I fixed it though! LOL.

@Jess-LOL I warned him. I clearly said, "Dad, I'm going to talk about naked men on my blog tomorrow, you may wanna skip it."

BB said...

Ohhh, God played an awful trick on womankind by making that gorgeous hunk of a body gay. What a damned shame!!! He is hot.

Loved the story and wish there were pics from where you walked into!!!

Waiting for part 2.

Krissy said...

Dad (and I hope you know you'll be "dad" to all that know JM now), this is a restriction free zone! What happens in blogs are not up for grounding. :)

Miss Vicki said...

Oh good one...leave us hanging...hahaha :)

Tress said...

@Barb- Yeah, they totally made us put our cameras in the car. That's why they would let us have our cell phones, either.

@Krissy- Thank you! I need someone to take up for me!

@Vicki- That was my evil plan all along :)

Tress said...

wouldn't** let us have our cell phones

Nicki said...

Having your dad as a reader on this blog makes the stories even more interesting!

AND I can't wait for part II!

The Empress said...

What an awesome birthday surprise. And you are so right, hubby is freaking hot!

http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

not displayed said...

No better way to wake up and have eyecandy on my bloggy reading list. *sigh* why are the hot ones always gay?? Having a gay "hubby" is so much fun. Only just recently got mine and the best bit is the looks I get when I mention him. real hubby doesnt mind, has a laugh about it.
I want to hear more about this club.

Jumble Mash said...

@Nicki-I know. I'm so afraid now that he reads, but I'm not holding back:)

@Empress- LOL Thank you. I'm gonna tell him ya'll said so!

@Mynx-Haha I don't know! It makes a girl very sad! Boyfriend doesn't mind either! Stop back tomorrow! Damn, I should have had YOU write this post, because I needed some illustrious words :)

Brittany said...

ahhhh come on.. I need the next part asap! You left us hangin for real!

FreeFlying said...

What?!? I live in D.C. and I NEVER see naked men. So not fair.

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

and if I'm not mistaken...I provided for the hotel on that trip!!! Woe is me :-)

Jumble Mash said...

@Brittany- I'm a stinker :)

@FreeFlying- LOL I swear they are there. Email me and I'll tell you where I'm talking about.

@Dad- HAHAHAHA YOU DID!!!! I forgot!

Krissy said...

But Dad... It sounds like she had fun on the trip. Wasn't that the point? LOL

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

@Krissy...while I've always contended that I just want my girls to be happy...not sure this was exactly what I had in mind :-)

Oh you shallow, shallow women...for they record I feel I must testify (since none of you even asked) Hubby and Fill in Boyfriend both have very good personalities...and isn't that what really matters :-)

Rebecca said...

said hubby is very HOt and if fill in boyfriend is just as HOt how the hell was there snow all around would have thought the hotness would have melted it. girl you are blessed

Sandra said...

A two parter! Ugh...I never remember to tape two parters...I need to PVR you!
PS: Hubby is very yummy even without a face!

not displayed said...

couldnt help myself, came back for another serve of mancandy. Yummy.
Anytime you want me to come play on your blog let me know. Love to have you guest on mine sometime. Although perhaps not the naughty one if Dad is looking on lol. Dont want you in any more trouble.

Tress said...

@Becca-LOL that's funny and you've got a point!

@Sandra- LOL PVR? And I so wish I could show his face, but he said no. Bummer.

@Mynx- Baahahahahaha. Niiiiice. I should have posted another pic of him today. Maybe another day. lol. I may take you up on that offer sometime, thanks!

Krissy said...

@Dad .. Well, their personalities matter since they are good friends with JM. Since they are gay, then no it really doesn't matter to us shallow women. LOL. And you know men would have been much worse if the situation was reversed.

Tress said...

Krissy, I love you more and more every day. And not in a creepy way :)

Krissy said...

Awwww.... thanks! Ditto, girl! :)

BlackLOG said...

I'm not a doctor or anything but I think Hubby might be slightly jaundiced...

Dr. McCoy said...

You have the BEST friends! I'm so jealous. Can't wait to read part two.

Aimee said...

LOL I dont know which part I enjoyed more... The post or the blog comment conversation.

OMG that dude is hot! I need a hot gay friend. I have several gay friends but no hot ones. :( Sounds like a FANTASTIC time. I would be nervous about that sign lol... cant wait for part 2