Friday, December 3, 2010

Aw, an early birthday present

Talkative Taurus gave me this award! I have no idea what the hell it means, but I LOVE IT. Thank you so much Krissy. You rock. Everyone should go check out her blog. She is fabulous and makes me smile!

I traced the award by a little ways and no one else seems to know what the rules are either so I'm just gonna pass it on to a few Jumble Mashers.

Barb at This and That- Mostly because I love her. Mostly because she is bad ass. And KINDA because she makes me cry sometimes a lot. She is an incredible writer, seriously.

Meg at O is Me- She likes cupcakes. The award has cupcakes on it. It was destiny. Seriously though, Meg is great. She is funny and so darn charming.

Hed at Hed Above Water- Hed is amazing. She writes from her soul. I love that about her.
                                                                                                                                                                
Amy at Life's Journey With a Smile- Amy and I have a ton in common and it never stops surprising me. Her blog is wonderful and she is very dedicated to her readers.

Becca at My Life- I absolutely adore Becca. She is so family oriented and so darn sweet. She also makes every attempt to comment. Seriously, if I log in one day and she hasn't commented, I will call the authorities and fill out a missing persons report.

11 comments:

Amy said...

ahhh thanks :) I've seen this award around too, and have no idea what it's supposed to mean! haha

BB said...

Oh Boy Oh Boy...Another one? Wow JM, I am very humbled by this. Thank you very much!

Rebecca said...

wow a missing person report i'll let you in on a secret if i'm late on a comment it's because the men in white coats have come to fit me with my special white jacket that allows me to hug myself. Thank you so much for this awesome award you are to sweet.

Brittany said...

You def deserve this award!!! :))) You're blog makes me happy!!!

Sandra said...

Congrats on your award!

hed said...

Hell yes! Thank you thank you thank you! Oh and this:

"Barb at This and That- Mostly because I love her. Mostly because she is bad ass. And KINDA because she makes me cry sometimes a lot. She is an incredible writer, seriously."

Damn it, Barb! Making us all cry! :P

hed www.hedabovewater.com

not displayed said...

Congrats lovely girl. I got cupcakes too this week so we shall have to have a cupcake party I reckon. So when you going to pop over to my place and give this old lady a break by doing a guest huh? And I am talking about dribble, not the other one lol

Rebecca said...

returning a favor check my blog

Tress said...

Aw thanks guys!! And you all are very welcome!

Southhamsdarling said...

Congratulations on your award, Jumble! You deserve it. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Meg O. said...

Awww!! Thank you so much for passing it onto me! It is destiny. Cupcakes!!!!!!