Friday, September 24, 2010
My BBFF (Blogging Best Friend Forever) Jess tagged me and seven other bloggers in this fun blogging game. Jess gave me 8 questions to answer and then I have to tag 8 people with 8 questions of my own. Neat huh?
1. If you could spend one entire day (24 hours) with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be and what would you do?
To be honest, although it’s cheesy and mushy and sometimes we are totally gross...I wouldn’t want to spend it with anyone else but Boyfriend.
2. If you could only listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, which song would it be and why?
Anemia by Tool. Tool is my favorite band and no matter how many times I listen to that particular song, it never gets old.
3. What did you want to be when you were a child?
A Zoo Keeper. HAHA. I remember writing a paper in 5th grade about what I wanted to be when I grew up. At first I wanted to be a veterinarian, but then I found out that Zoo Keepers are way cooler. I ended up being a Paralegal. Totally not what I was going for.
4. If you were yogurt, would you be fruit at the bottom, or stirred?
I would totally be fruity. Strawberries for sure.
5. What's one show you wish they would bring back? OR What's a film you wish would have a sequel made or a film you wish would be remade?
Full House. Except called it Full House in Reality. Michelle has an eating disorder. Danny has become an alcoholic. Jesse is having an affair. Becky knows he’s having an affair, but she doesn’t care because the twins aren’t Jesse’s. Joey has confessed his homosexuality. DJ is pregnant and doesn’t know who the father is. Stephanie is abusing drugs and gets sent to rehab.
6. If you could come visit me and spend a weekend in New Orleans, would you want to? Why or why not? (This is completely hypothetical, of course.)
Hell yeah! And it’s because you are my BBFF. And you are awesome. And I think you are a rock star. And I’ve never been to New Orleans.
7. Do you think Ross and Rachel made a great couple? If not, give me three reasons why I should still consider you a blogging buddy.
Yes and no. Rachel kind of angered me most of the time because she was so back and forth with her feelings for Ross when Ross was only trying to be a nice guy. Rachel was so blind sometimes. But when they were good...they were GREAT. Remember when she talked his girlfriend, Bonnie, into shaving her head? Classic.
8. You rub a lamp and a genie (voiced by Robin Williams) pops out and grants you three wishes. The same rules apply as in Aladdin. What do you wish for?
This is so funny because on Wednesday, my Facebook status was “could really use a wish right now,” and my friend told me that he could really use a hamburger and fries right now so I promised him that if I found a genie I would wish for him a burger and fries. My second wish would be to wish for more wishes, but I think that’s against the rules. So my real second wish would be to have enough money to build Boyfriend and me a house with a big fenced in yard and to make sure my family was taken care of. My third wish would be to live the rest of my life happy. And that doesn’t mean kill me right now Genie. (Sometimes genies trick you...you must be careful.)
Now...the eight wonderful blogs that I have chosen to tag are...
Cynicism Isn't an Option, It's a Lifestyle
Traditional Turn Based
Just Another Avenue
Confessions of A Conflicted Mean Girl
O Is Me
The Ranter’s Box
Live it, Love It
And here are their questions...
1. If you could have one super human ability, what would it be and why?
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
3. What are you going to be for Halloween?
4. If you could become someone else for a day, who would you choose and why?
5. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words how would you do it?
6. Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
7. Think back to when you were like 13. Who was your celebrity crush?
8. What are you most afraid of?
Make sure you tell me when you are posting your answers! I can't wait to read them!