Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Means Almost Friday

Have I ever told you guys how much I love you? It makes me very happy when I log into my account and see new comments and new followers. It also makes me very happy when you participate in my silly little games. They keep me entertained and that’s all that matters, right? So I'm implementing and new tradition here on Thursdays to show my appreciation. Every Thursday I am going to recommend a new blog and hope that my readers will go and check it out. So you will actually get two new recommendations if you click on the Giggle Button, too. How lucky are you?!

Anyways, today I recommend Unexpected Surprises because well, she is awesome and so darn cute. Please stop by and have a look!

Now, for the poll results, 74% of you chose Facebook as your favorite social network. This was out of 31 votes. Facebook has more than 500 million active users so that comes to no surprise to me. Although, I kinda thought Twitter would take the cake. I really don’t know how to use Twitter. I fake it. I also really liked that 5 of you said that all social networking sites suck. That makes me giggle.
(Check out my rant about things that piss me off about Facebook.)
Have you seen the Facebook movie? I haven’t yet, but I heard the story is pretty much a bunch of bullshit and not at all like what really happened. Oh well. Hollywood has always been messing up books made into movies, so they may as well mess up true stories made into movies as well.

The new poll for this week is...

How many blogs do you follow?

My other game, Giggle Button Trivia, was won by Canadian Blogger Girl who answered Who played Batman in the film ‘Batman Forever’ correctly. It was indeed Val Kilmer. Sexy Val Kilmer. Go click on the button. You know you wanna.

It’s almost Friday, guys!

12 comments:

FreeFlying said...

My Friday was Monday. I'm not even sure WHAT day of the week I'm on now. But I hope you have a good one, chica.

Leigh said...

This is a great idea! :)

Brittany said...

THANK YOU!! :))) that is too stinkin sweet :)))

p.s. I love that NO ONE picked myspace! :) POOR POOR TOM AND HIS MYSPACE! lol

amchornetgirl said...

Val Kilmer was sexy back then...not so much any more. :(

Southhamsdarling said...

Have voted and now going in to check out Unexpected surprises. Good idea of yours!

Aimee said...

I love Brittany!! She is my bbf. AND she is my boyfriend's mistress that I actually approve of :) WOOT!!

Today is my Friday because today is my last day at my old job. I start my new job in 2 weeks so YEP I get 2 weeks off!

LOL I love that no one picked myspace. I knew that facebook would take the cake. I always forget about twitter until someone talks about it and then im like shit I should go tweet something. I mainly use it to say really mean sports things that I cant post on facebook.

Oh and I heard really good things about the Social Network though

Tress said...

@Free Flying- I love weeks like that! When I'm off work for an extended period of time and have no clue what day it is!

@Jess- I have those sometimes :)

@Brittany- You are very welcome! I heart your blog! And yeah, the Myspace thing is pretty funny.

@AMCHornet- Completely agree. I try to just remember him back in the Batman days.

@Thisisme-Thanks! You are awesome!

@Aimee- LMAO! I would totally approve of it, too, because she is great. And yay for you for getting a 2 week vacation! I hope you love your new job! I also heard that the Social Network is good, just not like the real story...I can't wait to see it.

The Empress said...

Happy Thursday! It's very kind of you to feature others blogs on your site. And your quizzes are fun as well.

Kevin Michael said...

I'm glad you recommend my mistress...and also that Aimee approves. =)

hed said...

Seriously, you have to be self-absorbed, a celebrity or REALLY FREAKING POPULAR to have a Twitter account that you update regularly, you know?

Hed hed down under

Tress said...

@Empress- Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoy!

@Kevin- LOL You are one lucky man, my friend.

@Hed- I know. I can't even think of crap to say to update every day let alone every hour.

Rebecca said...

i like your games they lead me to new and exciting blogs. plus i want to say thank you for always coming by my blog and commenting.hugs