Thanks to the awesome Mrs. Hyde at A Bitch Called Mom, I have won an award!
Of course, there are rules. I have to list ten honest things about myself. *Sigh*
1. For a small period of time in my life I was into drugs pretty badly. That was 7 years ago (holy crap) and have been drug free since.
2. The greatest person in my life is my dad.
3. My mother is a pyscho.
4. I hate when people fuss over me. Like after I had my surgery, everyone wanted to come see me. It annoys me to no end.
5. I absolutely cannot stand gay bashing. If I hear a complete stranger gay bash, I say something.
6. I don't like sharing my feelings with anyone other than BFF and Boyfriend. Everyone else gets the happy-go-lucky person they expect.
7. I get very aggravated when a person depends on me. Not that I'm undependable, I just hate the pressure. That's probably why I'm still waiting to have children. I need to get over that.
8. I am completely and utterly afraid of the dark.
9. Out of the 5 long term relationships I've had, Boyfriend is the only one that hasn't cheated on me. (Not to my knowledge and I don't think he ever would. If you are reading this Boyfriend, I will beat you down if you even think about it. :))
10. I asked for Candy Land for Christmas.
I don't know if anyone even cares about any of those things, but there ya go. I followed the rules because I'm honest!
Also there is no rule about passing the award along, but I'm going to anyways. Enjoy my blogging buddies!
It's a Big Deal, It is to me!
Thanks for that info, Aimee!
Life's Journey With a Smile
Forget Me Nots and City Sidewalks
These are all really great blogs. I hope you will head over and check them out!