Thursday, October 7, 2010

Poll Dance

Not really. Just a poll. No dancing involved. Unless you wanna...then by all means, dance your heart out.

Anyways...I put up a weekly poll. Over there  See it?


It will change weekly (along with the Giggle Button) so please participate and every Thursday I'll discuss the results. The polls will be quite random and sometimes...ok most of the time, completely useless. But have fun and play along!

Also from now on (hopefully) I will be participating in the Wee Bits of Me Wednesdays with My Leigh Ashley.






Come join us!! She comes up with really great questions! Also, look around her blog if you haven't already...she's awesome.

UPDATE: Thanks to Jess we are going to play another game. Every Tuesday, I will ask a pop culture question. If you are the first to answer, you get to choose who goes on the Giggle Button. BUT there has to be one rule. No blog can be on the button longer than two weeks at a time. It's only fair. But don't let it discourage you from answering because there is no rule about how many times you get to choose!!

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Yay for you joining in on Wee Bit! I love it. I cant believe i am wearing 6 articles of clothing right now...

BB said...

Sounds like fun. I voted!!!

Tress said...

Haha you guys are awesome.

not displayed said...

got me in only 2. not even had my shower yet :)

Rebecca said...

love the poll

Leigh said...

I love the poll idea! Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE being the giggle button. :D You should do pop culture questions every week so I can win and be the giggle button ALL the time! (Just an idea...)

Tress said...

HAHA That's an awesome idea, Jess! It's on!! Look for the first one on Tuesday!!