Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lady Lovin'

So it looks like Bret Michaels is the popular vote for getting the most lady lovin'. Out of 18 votes, 8 chose Bret.

 I think I may have to agree with that. I mean Rock of Love went for what? Three seasons? And it seemed as though he slept with lots of women during those shows. Lots and lots of women.

He is pretty sexy. Even though he is older than my parents.

Hugh Hefner and John Mayer tied for second with four votes. And surprisingly Robert Pattinson came in last with 2 votes. I honestly think that dude has to turn down the lady lovin' because there is so much thrown at him. That's just me though.

Anyway, let's get down to business. This week's poll question is...

Which way do you sleep? Go vote. (Me love you.)

AMCHornetgirl won the Giggle Button question and has chosen one of her favorite blogs to be featured this week. Go check it out!!!

P.S. Want to share your pumpkin photos??? Send me an email of your pumpkin by Sunday and I will feature them on Monday. (All credit will be given accordingly, of course)

7 comments:

Jon Hanson said...

I think I missed the vote, but agree with the results. The difference is that while some guys may have to turn down the lovin' because so much is thrown at them. Bret doesn't turn down anything!

SD
http://simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com/

Tress said...

LMAO SD. So very true. Bret isn't afraid of the lady lovin

BB said...

I love his music but he's just too full of himself. That turns me off. But I answered the question anyway without personal feelings involved. Fun post.

hed said...

I dunno...I voted Hef. We're taking years and years of non-stop booty. Did you read Kendra's book? I read an excerpt and lets just say I'm scarred for life. JM's a douche, and Robert Pattinson said he's afraid of vaginas. Lol! But yeah, Bret Michaels is the man. I'm a sucker for hoe-bag bus of love! Hed hed down under

Nicki said...

I used to have such a crush on Bret Michaels. BEFORE he became a reality star. By star, I think I mean slut.

Leigh said...

I'm with Nicki. I thought he was hot back when he was Poison's frontman. Rockstars are so much hotter than reality stars...

Rebecca said...

I was definitely one of the ladies that voted Brett Michaels have had a crush on him since i was 14. he is like fine wine he gets better with age.