Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh, Stop!

Ya'll are making my head swell. Two awards in one week?!? Ok, it was actually two in one day, but I didn't have time to obey all the rules until today.

My totally awesome blogging pal that you all KNOW I adore, Jess, has given me an award.

Ta Da!!!

These rules go a lil' something like this.

1) Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2) Tell everyone 7 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 15 other bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers that I've picked and tell them about the award

Jess thank you so so very much! And everyone stop right now and go check out It's a Big Deal, It Is To Me. I'll wait. Done? Okay. Welcome back.

Seven things about me...

1. I have rolled like every type of vehicle but a car. (Knock on wood) A lawn mower, a four wheeler, a golf cart, and a bicycle, but I'm not sure if that counts as a vehicle.

2. Dylan (Luke Perry) from 90210 was my first crush.

3. My dog's name is Bowen Luke. If you say it fast it sounds like you are saying Bo and Luke. Like from Dukes of Hazzard. Bada Bing!

4. I dabble in genealogy and love looking for abandoned graveyards.

5. I've never ever been on the West Coast. Or even in the Midwest.

6. I am absolutely terrified of the ocean, but I love going to the beach.

7. I get extreme motion sickness.

And 15 blogs that I pass this award on to are...

Canadian Blogger Girl
Long Distance Love Affair
Plucking Myself
Random Ramblings
Whiskey Marie
Confessions of a Conflicted Mean Girl
Absolutely Narcissim
The Ranter's Box
Steam Me Up, Kid...
Because I Must Blog
Bouncin' Through Life
Love Always, Adya
Super Punch
Individualism for Dummies

12 comments:

BB said...

Holy Moly...I'm speechless again. Two different awards in 24 hrs. Wow. Thank you so much. I will be reading your blog to get to know you much better. I posted 10 things I like on my mother blog award and awarded 10 people. Can that count as the same info for this award? I can create the same page from my This and That blog as my Bouncin Thru Life one. I'm just overwhelmed and very proud. Thank you again.

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Thank you so much! This is my 3rd award this week! But the versatile award, its my very first one!!! Thank you soooooo very much!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Tress said...

Sure! I don't see why not! And you are very welcome! I'm glad I found your blog!

Tress said...

CBG- Three in one week! Woo Hoo! You totally deserve it!

Rebecca said...

congrats :)

http://becca-mycrazystuff.blogspot.com/

Calandreya said...

This is my first award! Thank you! I feel like crying and saying, "You like me, you really like me!" But, of course, I'm too dignified for that... harumph.

On the other hand... You like me! You really like me!

No, seriously, I was, just earlier today, thinking that I'd never get any of these lovely awards people share. It's not only a great surprise to me, but a very happy moment. Thank you, again.

Was that long enough for the Academy Awards, yet? ;-)

The Empress said...

Thank you so much for the award my dear! I'm really feeling the bloggy love this week and considered myself honored.
Big hugs, The Empress

http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

Yay! :) I'm also terrified of the ocean but love the beach. I blame Jaws.

Miss Innocent said...

thank you soooo much Jumble!!!!!!! <3 :*

Tress said...

You are all very welcome!

@Jess-It is totally Jaws' fault.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I shall place it on my mantle!

Whiskeymarie said...

Gosh- thank you! I'm a total ingrate for just getting here and thanking you NOW, but I figure if you have 6 months when you get married to send the thank-yous out, then I'm doing just fine.
:)