Ya'll are making my head swell. Two awards in one week?!? Ok, it was actually two in one day, but I didn't have time to obey all the rules until today.
My totally awesome blogging pal that you all KNOW I adore, Jess, has given me an award.
These rules go a lil' something like this.
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2) Tell everyone 7 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 15 other bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers that I've picked and tell them about the award
Jess thank you so so very much! And everyone stop right now and go check out It's a Big Deal, It Is To Me. I'll wait. Done? Okay. Welcome back.
Seven things about me...
1. I have rolled like every type of vehicle but a car. (Knock on wood) A lawn mower, a four wheeler, a golf cart, and a bicycle, but I'm not sure if that counts as a vehicle.
2. Dylan (Luke Perry) from 90210 was my first crush.
3. My dog's name is Bowen Luke. If you say it fast it sounds like you are saying Bo and Luke. Like from Dukes of Hazzard. Bada Bing!
4. I dabble in genealogy and love looking for abandoned graveyards.
5. I've never ever been on the West Coast. Or even in the Midwest.
6. I am absolutely terrified of the ocean, but I love going to the beach.
7. I get extreme motion sickness.
And 15 blogs that I pass this award on to are...
Canadian Blogger Girl
Long Distance Love Affair
Confessions of a Conflicted Mean Girl
The Ranter's Box
Steam Me Up, Kid...
Because I Must Blog
Bouncin' Through Life
Love Always, Adya
Individualism for Dummies