Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday: Halloween Edition



{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
Er, no. I probably would have died of a heart attack, so I wouldn't be here right now answering these lovely questions.

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for Halloween?
Last year. I was a Spartan Queen and my friend was a Spartan. He was half naked. It was fun. I usually dress up every year.

{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Hmm, I love all candy but I would have to say Gummi Bears have my heart.
{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
I was a zombie once. It was my favorite costume because it wasn't girly and I got to look scary like my brothers.

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
I really shit my pants enjoyed Paranormal Activity, but I really like the zombie movies. Like Zombieland, although it's not really scary.

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
Haunted Houses. I would probably get lost in a maze of any sort.

{eight} are you superstitious?
Wow, I just posted about superstitions yesterday. No, I would not consider myself superstitious.

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
Nope. I've only owned one cat in my entire life and it was orange. It ran away. Probably because I'm not a cat person.

{ten} what are you plans for this coming Halloween?
Well, I think Boyfriend and are going to get dressed up as the Mad Hatter and Alice (I'll be Alice, of course) and go out to the bar, BUT Boyfriend has yet to get his costume, so we may just stay in and hand out candy to the kids in our new neighborhood.


P.S. Peregrin-Email me about that whole Giggle Button thing :)


6 comments:

Aimee said...

I love Zombie movies tooand Zombieland is one of my favorites. I have a girl crush on Emma Stone. Shaun of the Dead is probably my favorite zombie movie of all time though.

I think it would be hilarious if he was Alice and you were Mad Hatter. But in all seriousness those are cute costumes. Kevin and I havent done the matchy costume (on purpose that is...we once were cops the same year) yet but I want to one of these days. :)

Roberta said...

Paranormal acivity is freaky-deaky, indeed! Just saw #2 recently! Definitely worth seeing to celebrate the cray-cray of Halloween!

Rebecca said...

great post but i have to say no to the gummy bears it is all about the chocolate for me :)

Mamarazzi said...

i can hardly see the Paranormal previews without peeing a little..so scary!

FreeFlying said...

I LOVE that idea! The Mad Hatter and Alice. So cute. Also, have Zombieland and Paranormal Activity in our Blockbuster que with the intention of watching it on Sunday (we saved them all year,) but now we forgot to turn in the stuff we have so they will come on time. :( We might have to do Halloween next weekend now. I hope I can make all the kids trick or treat again.

http://operatingonrandom.blogspot.com

Tress said...

@Aimee- I let Boyfriend see your comment and he was actually thinking about switching costumes. LOL. AND OMG I love Emma STONE!!! Have you seen Easy A yet?

@Roberta- I cannot WAIT to see part 2. I just need to find the free time.

@Becca-Well you can have all the chocolate if you give me all the gummi bears? Sound good? Yes?

@Mamarazzi-Welcome! Yes, the commercials for PA are pretty frightening and I hate when they play them right at bed time.

@FreeFlying- I'm fairly certain the kids will trick or treat again. If not, I could come by and get all the candy and just keep changing my costume? Hehe. But only if I can stay to watch the movies afterwards because both movies are AWESOME.