Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's a simple concept, really.

After finding out that someone wanted to move into Boyfriend's apartment TODAY...I spent all day yesterday moving his stuff by myself because he had to work. When he got home, this is the conversation we had.

Boyfriend: I can't believe you got everything done by yourself.

Me: I'm a freakin' rock star.

Boyfriend: You are an energy drink?

Me: No, it means I'm awesome. Like they say on Grey's Anatomy ALL.THE.TIME. Duh.


Boyfriend: That makes no sense, rock stars aren't awesome and they can hire people to move their stuff.

Me: Rock stars ARE awesome.

Boyfriend: No, they do drugs and have STD's.

Me: No.They.Don't.

Boyfriend: Yeah, and rock stars don't do nice things for their Boyfriends.

Me: Rock stars don't have Boyfriends.

Boyfriend: It's a good thing you aren't a rock star, then.

Me: I am a freakin' rock star. Say I'm a rock star.

Boyfriend: I will not.

Me: I'm going to hit you.

Boyfriend: You can hit me right in the penis and I still won't say that you are a rock star.

Me: {Slaps him on the arm} We don't hit!

Boyfriend: {Looks at his arm, then back at me} Rock stars hit.

Me: {Slaps him again} Told ya I was a rock star.


This conversation went on and on. Like, I asked him to get the comforter out of the closet and he said, "Rock stars don't get cold." And then I asked for  kiss, and he said, "Rock stars don't kiss on the mouth." It was really ridiculous. Then I had to tell him that that rule applies to prostitutes, not rock stars. I got a kiss. That's right...I'm a rock star awesome :)

4 comments:

Meg O. said...

LOL. I love it. Sounds exactly like a conversation my hubby and I could have had.

Nicole said...

Thats hilarious!!

Canadianbloggergirl said...

LOL, that was awesome. You're such a rock start, cause they're awesome!

Come check out my new look!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

LOL the hubs and I have similar conversations all the time. Glad to know we're not the only ones who have nonsensical conversations!