Anyways, since few of you are probably even reading this (unless no one really skipped it, in which case nevermind), it shouldn't really matter what I write. I could write about the cute little stray kitten that has found its way into my heart even though Boyfriend says I can't keep. Little does he know I've already named it. It's name is Mr. Hobo Snoozer.
Or I could complain about the fact that someone with a red car swung their door open and hit my white car and now there is a red streak down the side. Asshole. Maybe I could tell you about how my college football team lost their first game this season last weekend to Jess' hometown football team, but instead, I'm just going to give you some updates about what's going on in the life of me.I rarely (maybe never) do follow up posts...but I wanted to catch my readers up on what's going on. Some of you expressed slight concern :) I feel like I'm on a roller coaster of emotions. So many ups and downs happening so fast has got my head spinning and my heart racing.
1. I got my freakin' Halloween costume! And Boyfriend decided to be Mad Hatter. I am very happy about this.
2. We found an apartment. It's absolutely amazing and the landlord loves dogs. We are moving on the 15th!! Now we have 15 days to find someone to sublet Boyfriend's apartment. Not turning out to be an easy task. It's more stressful than I ever imagined.
3. Gina at Fantasy Casting actually took a recommendation of mine seriously (few people do:o)) and read Maximum Ride and created a fantasy cast. It was pretty much perfect.
4. I found out YESTERDAY that my EMT certification expires at the end of October. I have 30 days to put in 20 hours of training. With the moving...this seems highly unlikely.
5. This weekend is the Save 2nd Base Softball Tournament so I have to sit at the softball fields ALL.WEEKEND. You probably won't hear from me until Monday.
6. I have 31 followers, now. I didn't in a million years think that anyone would actually like my blog, let alone follow it. Thank you my lovely readers and thanks to anyone and everyone that has ever linked me to their own blog. You guys rock. Please bear with me through these next couple of weeks...posting may not be as regular as usual.
P.S. This post
UPDATE: Just found out our new house phone number ends in 4077. First one to guess where that number is from and why it's AWESOME gets to choose which blog (it can be your own) goes on the Giggle Button next week. The Giggle Button is to your right. Scroll down. See it? Ok good.