Sunday, October 10, 2010

Internet Scavenger Hunt

Someone is getting tagged! A few someone's actually, in an internet scavenger hunt.

Here are the rules.

1. Tell everyone who tagged you.
2. Find and post each item on the list.
3. Tag 7 other blogs.
4. Notify each blogger that was tagged.

Well, I'm starting this so no one tagged me. I'm just hoping ya'll will keep it going!

And the list is as follows...

1. Your favorite You Tube video.


I don't know why, but I love this video. I guess maybe because I wish I could do it.
2. A photo that will make everyone say "awwwwe."



3. A funny t-shirt.

4. Something geeky.
Boomer from Left 4 Dead

5. A link or photo to your favorite movie.


6. A link to the newest blog you've discovered.

Freckles and Fudge

7. A photo of something on your wish list.

Penguin nesting dolls. How adorable.


And the 7 blogs that I'm choosing to tag and start this scavenger hunt are...

It's a Big Deal, It Is to Me
O is Me
Just Another Avenue
Cynicism Isn't an Option- It's a Lifestyle
[[my MUSEings]]
This and That
Canadian Blogger Girl

5 comments:

Leigh said...

LOL. I'll get to it this week, I promise!

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Well, thanks so much for tagging me!

The post is up, a little sloppy due to my turkey drunkeness.

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm doing it now. Thanks for tagging, girl. :)

Rebecca said...

LOL..love the T-shirt and you have the cutest games ever. love the post as always

Meg O. said...

Aw, thanks for the tag! Hopefully I'll get around to it.

OMG... that video is insane.