Thursday, January 13, 2011

Giggle, Wiggle, and Jiggle

So I was absent yesterday. Did anybody notice? We got one hell of a snow storm so I stayed home from work. Then I realized that the snow storm has wiped out my internet service. I was stuck inside all day with no internet. But at least I didn't have to work.

Anyways, speaking of having a day off, last week I asked you guys what your idea of weekend fun is.
I'm with the other 54%. I like to stay home and relax. Hanging out with friends came in a close second, which is fun, too. In the summer time, I do more than stay home, but for right now, when I get home on Friday evenings, I like to stay there until Monday morning. I'm a hermit like that.

For the new poll, the question is Of the following, which is your favorite TV show? Poll is over to your right. Please vote!

Danger Boy was our Giggle Button winner this week. He answered the question Who said, "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek?" The answer was Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles. Make sure you go see who he has chosen for the Giggle Button! I will tell you, that he did not pick himself!

Today I recommending to you...

Ramblings of an Emotional Idiot

She makes me laugh often, and I'm sure she would have the same effect on you. Go check her out!


P.S. I guest posted over at Dad's place. Be sure to check it out, too!

20 comments:

Jon Hanson said...

Your new poll is a tough one for me! I love Dexter, True Blood a lot but since they are only on for about 3 months out of the year it was tough for me to pick them as my favorite so I went with Big Bang which I personally think is right there with Modern Family as the two funniest shows on TV. Great poll!

SD
simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com

SkippyMom said...

I obviously need to watch more TV - because I either don't know the shows or don't like them enough to vote for the. EEk

Didn't help that we were without cable for a half a year. heehee

Southhamsdarling said...

I have voted but I could only vote for the one I had heard of! Didn't know any of the others! Bit of a pain to be without the internet connection, isn't it?!

Amy said...

Ummmmm is it bad that I selected 6/8??

I watch too much TV. (for the record I did not select Psych or Family Guy).

Lyndylou said...

I love love love Grey's Anatomy and True Blood is growing on me now :)

caterpillar said...

Hey JM, wanted to tell you that I have passed on an award to you...Congratulations....:)

AmberLaShell said...

my favorite show is modern family, but since it's not on there i had to go with true blood... hot vamps are always cool

steph c said...

I had to choose 3.. The Office, Family Guy, and True Blood. I can't decide!

I so want to get into Dexter. I keep hearing all these fantabulous things!

Bubbles said...

I noticed, I noticed.... only because I was waiting for your Wee Bits as I know they'll be more interesting then my answers.

I'm curious to know if we'll get any here and if I'll too get day days off.

Dr. McCoy said...

Big Bang Theory! I like to save them up on Tivo so I can have a mini-marathon.

Jess said...

Wow thanks for the blog pimpin' Jumble!! I'm blushing.
Your new poll is tough!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I love the new poll. I had to vote for three because I couldn't decide. So much for not watching too much t.v. this year. My new favorite show is Pretty Little Liars. I am kind of addicted, I dislike ABC Family!

FreeFlying said...

Oh, how I love snow storms when I'm at home.

And how I hate them when I'm on the road. Are you in Albany, by any chance? Because that snow just about ruined my life yesterday.

that guy said...

the only show i have seen more than a couple times is psyche, but i do watch a bunch of hockey.

i am like you, (scary huh JM)during the winter, i am home like a hermit in the winter.

Rebecca said...

loved the guest post it was great

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome post! I loved it!

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I wanted "How I Met Your Mother" and "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" can we have an add on category!? hehehe.

not displayed said...

Gotta be Big bang, afer all I live with my own mini Sheldon. I didnt miss you cause I found you over at your Dad's saying nice stuff about him.
Hugs

Tress said...

I cannot believe I forgot How I Met Your Mother!! What was I thinking?!?!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments as always!

Krissy said...

Okay, I must be retarded because I don't watch any of those except Big Bang. I've heard True Blood is awesome though.

talkativetaurus.blogspot.com