Monday, January 10, 2011

They come in waves!

The lovely Thisisme over at Southhamsdarling gave me an award!
Stylish? Me? I'm not sure about that, but thank you so much Thisisme!

Apparently, the number of people I pass it on to is the number of things I have to tell about myself.

I would like to pass it on to four blogs that I absolutely LOVE.

Jess at It's a Big Deal, It is to me!
Amy at Life's Journey With a Smile
Mynx at Dribble...
A Bitch Called Mom

Now four things about me...

1. I would take 10 tattoos over a single piercing any day. I think piercings are terribly painful and I hate them.

2. I was a pharmacy technician for years and as soon as I got my National Certification which allows me to put CPhT at the end of my name, the coal company hired me. I haven't been employed as a technician since but I do still keep my certificate up to date.

3. It's January and I already have 3 Save the Date cards for weddings this year.

4. When I retire, I wanna live in Celebration, Florida.

22 comments:

Fortunes Fool said...

Congrats on the award! You rock.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!! I too would take tattoos over piercings any day :)

Jon Hanson said...

Congrats on the award - much deserved!

SD
http://simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com/

Bubbles said...

Congrats :)... I'm the complete opposite in that I'd get piercings, I love them and have my ears pierced twice and my nose. I did have the top of my ear pierced too but took it out.

Dr. McCoy said...

Aw, thanks, JM! I don't know if I want to tell anything about myself, though. I'm trying not to scare people off.

Congrats on your award, you stylish thing you!

Danger Boy said...

Wow, you got popular!
Conga-rats!

Anonymous said...

Yea! STYLIN'!

Not the Hero said...

Nicely Done. You're going to have to start a blog just to put your awards on.

Rebecca said...

congrats on your award and when you finally retire and make it to FL look me up we will do coffee or ice tea

Jess said...

Congrats on the award!
Jess

twilightgazing said...

Go girl on your all your Awards, whoohoo.... but I have to ask, tatts over piercings, are you crazy? Give me a piercing any day, it's instant and over within seconds.

SkippyMom said...

Celebration FL scares me honestly. It is like a Stepford community. No offense, but ...well...

And no piercings here either [well, except for my ears - one each] but I understand tatts are incredibly painful to get to. Needles, yikes! No thanks. They are works of art tho'.

Meg O. said...

congrats on the award! you're SUPER stylin'!

The Empress said...

You go girl! Nice job on yet another award!! And kudos to those wonderful bloggers that you awarded in return.

http://rantersbox.blogspot.com/

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

I'm already retired...can we move to Florida now?

Teresa said...

congrats on the additional award!

i hate tatts (all over the body, that is) almost as much as i hate piercings (all over the body). my ears are pierced - once - but i rarely wear earrings.

On My Soapbox said...

Wow, you are on a roll!

http://soapboxvirtual.blogspot.com/

not displayed said...

Big congrats and Thank you so much sweetie, I love it. Black is so classy.

I shall blog about it soon, promise

hed said...

Congrats on the award!

HEY out of all the things I have been doing lately, looking into becoming a pharm tech is super high on my list, believe it or not.

I'd love your sage advice on if it was worth it in regards to paying for cert school and what not. My husband says there's no way we can spend $1800 right now for something I may or may not like.

Hed@hedabovewater.com if you have time to just answer those. Much love <3

hed

Leigh said...

Aww! *GIANTBEARHUG* I feel so special! Thanks hun! :) Made my day!

Amy said...

Awwww THANKS :)
I'll add it to my awards page!! :D

Corey Wilkey said...

congrats! you really do deserve it! haha and yes, they really do come in waves.