Thursday, January 20, 2011

Giggle, Wiggle, and Jiggle

Another Thursday. This has actually been a really long week and it feels like forever since I've put up a new poll. Last week I asked you guys what your favorite TV show is.
Big Band Theory wins! I so love that show. Sheldon is so awesome. Although, I don't think I could handle him as a roommate.

The new poll for the week is Who is your favorite Hero (from the TV series)? The poll is over to your right. Please vote!!

Amy over at Life's Journey with a Smile won the Giggle Button trivia this week when she answered "What rock star was trying to bite the head off a bat in concert when the bat decided to bite back?" She said Ozzy and she was absolutely correct. She has chosen the Giggle Button occupant so go take a look!

Now for the weekly recommendation!



Bubbles is super sweet and I absolutely adore her blog. You should definitely check it out.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway! It closes on Friday the 28th!

13 comments:

Bubbles said...

I'm glad you post these trivias as I never know the answers to them. This one has to be the worst.

Aww thats so sweet of you to choose me as this weeks recommendation :D... you're so sweet.

Dr. McCoy said...

I DID have Sheldon as a roommate, only his name was Tiffany then. It was...interesting. She was my best friend, though, so she's still alive. Don't watch Heroes, so I'll play again next week.

BB said...

Your trivia questions make me feel old. I don't watch any of this stuff!! Fun though for your younger followers.

SkippyMom said...

Right there with you Barb. :D Sorry JM - I don't watch them either. Then again I don't watch that much TV anyway. I can never find anything I like.

amchornetgirl said...

I also don't watch Heroes, so I'm gonna sit this one out.

Rebecca said...

congrats to trivia winner

Ducky said...

Human Target is THE BEST show ever. If I take the time to watch TV that's the one! Aside from The Fresh Beat Band and Wonderpets :o)

Copyboy said...

I really have to give that show a shot.

ib said...

My wife would leave me for Sheldon.
That said, I am all over that Penn, I mean, that show. Shoooooow.

I went with Hiro and Niki. I can only base my opinion on season one because I stopped watching it.

hed said...

"Big Band Theory" sounds like something old people would watch before Matlock and after Murder she Wrote!

(I promise I'm not the spelling police I just laughed when I visualized what the TV show "Big Band Theory" would be about!)

hed

Teresa said...

i have to pass on this week's trivia too... never watched the show.

watching big bang theory right now, though.

On My Soapbox said...

I've actually never heard of any of these Heroes. Then again, I don't really watch much tv. :-)

Tress said...

@bubbles-you are very welcome. I really enjoy your blog and I hope others will as well.

@Mrs Hyde- "so she's still alive." I'm so proud of you. Tear.

@Barb- I'm sorry! I didn't realize so many people didn't watch Heroes. This poll may be a bust.

@Skippy-Again...sorry!

@AMC-LOL You are number 3.

@Becca-Such a sweetie.

@Daffy-I've never seen Human Target. May have to check it out.

@Copyboy-It is awesome. Well up until the last season. The last season kinda sucked.

@ib- Haha. I don't think i could ever live with a Sheldon.

@Hed- OMG I didn't even notice that. Nice catch.

@Teresa-Don't you just love Big Bang?

@Soapbox-It's a really awesome show. If you get a chance, check it out sometime.