Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog the Vote

Blog awards are starting people! Please go and nominate and/or vote for your favorite blogs! I nominated myself, because well, I can and nobody else did. You can nominate yourself and your favorite blogs, so don't skip out!

Go to both of these sites for voting and nominating. They are different.

Bloggers Choice Awards



My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


Weblog Awards


I'll be back later for Wee Bit Wednesdays! 

11 comments:

Jon Hanson said...

I'm going to go vote for you now - as long as you vote for me. I am nominated as Most Obnoxious Blogger - so we're not competing!

SD
simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

yay i like awards

Jumble Mash said...

@SD-I voted for you for Best Humor Blog, but I will vote for most obnoxious too! LOL

@becca- meeee tooo!

Teresa said...

very cool. i will go vote for you. how does a blog get nominated?

Leigh said...

Voting for you! Good luck!

Southhamsdarling said...

just voted for you and, if you win, you'll have to take all your blogging friends out for a slap up meal! LOL!!

Tress said...

@Teresa- you can just go to either site and nomintate whomever you want.

@Jess-LOVE YOU

@Thisisme- It's a deal!

amchornetgirl said...

Good luck JM!

hed said...

Voted for you too sucka!

hed

not displayed said...

Shall do my it and do some voting. These are all very exciting

Lyndylou said...

I voted for you and your dad nominated me for two awards!!! I am so so chuffed!

Hope you win XX