I'm still not feeling very good. This has been one of the most draining stomach bug's I've ever had. I just can't seem to gain any energy. All I want to do is sleep and drink like 3 million gallons of liquids. I know I've kinda missed the whole New Year thing, but better late than never? Here is my New Year's post with links to some older Jumble Mash material.
2010 came and went more quickly than any year I can recall. It was here one minute and gone the next. A lot happened in 2010.
• I lost my grandmother.
• I lost friends, but made new ones.
• I met the love of my life.
• We moved in together.
• I had my gallbladder removed, which sucked big time.
• I learned new things.
• Met new people.
• Discovered that if I talked back to coworkers, they will stop asking me to do stupid things that they can do themselves.
• Learned more about myself.
• Went to Puerto Rico
• Went to the Virgin Islands
• Took a solid week off of work for the first time ever.
• Camped along the river
• Discovered my fear of revolving doors.
• Saw standup comedy for the first time
• Pierced my nose...then took it out.
• Jumble Mash was born.
• I made so many new bloggy friends and joined a community like no other.
So much has changed in the small amount of time that was 2010. I have changed, a lot. I like to think I’m wiser. I like to think I have learned what and who is important in life. I’m sure that will change, too by the end of this year, but for now, I’m happy. I’m happy with the person that I’ve become.
Looking back, I regret little. I can only imagine what 2011 has in store for me. I have so many plans. So many things to look forward to. I refuse to make any resolutions, because I am not going to set myself up for even the smallest disappointment. How many people follow through with resolutions anyways?
P.S. For all you that like them so much...I tried to fit in some of my weird conversations, but couldn't make it work. So here they are as an after thought!
P.P.S. Don't forget about the trivia! First person to answer the question correctly chooses who goes on the Giggle Button for the week!
What 54-year old singer took everything off but her boots for a playboy cover?