Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bits


 
{one} how tall are you?
5'2''. Pretty darn short.

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
You mean, people can spend money on something other than bills? Weird. Seriously, though, probably video games.

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Not including blogs, Amazon, ThinkGeek, and Youtube

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Pumas

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
hamburger. Yuck.

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Um, like 7 or so?

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
A writer. A famous one.

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
nope.

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. I use to sleep with at least four, but Boyfriend throws them off the bed.

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
3.5. I hate things cluttered, but when I clean up, I usually just toss things somewhere that can't be seen.

16 comments:

Bubbles said...

I was thinking something along writer but I don't know if people enjoy what I write.

Oilfield Trash said...

Those are some great answers. And I agree with you about the video games and being a writer.

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely set of answers there. I am so with you about the tidy thing. My house always looks really tidy, but open a cupboard or a drawer and, oh 'eck!!! When I'm tidying, I just stuff things away out of sight.

Anonymous said...

Gosh I don't even know how man pairs of jeans I have.

For organization I have to give myself a 4 because I'm pretty darn organized.

I am 5' 7" and have yet (hopefully never) have ridden in an ambulance.

http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

i love whenyou do this on wednesdays

Beetle and his Mum said...

It's so nice to see a little bit more of Jumble Mash come out bit by bit!! And 7 jeans? Maybe I'm old, but why do you need 7 pairs. (Oh, wait, I just counted mine and I have 5 - disregard that comment!)

Copyboy said...

Deep down I knew you were a 2 pillow person like me. :)

Anonymous said...

Short girls UNITE! LOL.

A famous writer....I can see that happening for you!

Thinkgeek is an awesome site. I wish I could buy every single thing!

You don't like hamburgers....wow, i wish I could say the same thing.

steph c said...

Ditto to the bills thing. Umm, I'd love to have extra money, please!

ib said...

Speaking of hobbits!!! Okay, I'm sorry. That was a cheap shot. But I do admire your taste in sneakers. Puma's are the best.

FreeFlying said...

Aw. I'm just 5 feet even. You could totally beat me up.

Please don't.

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

#9 wouldn't be a problem if BF slept on the couch....like I've suggested numerous times :-)

BB said...

Great post JM! Hugs

amchornetgirl said...

Hahaha! Your dad cracks me up:) I see where you get your great sense of humor!

twilightgazing said...

I have just got no sense of space, height, distance etc. I'm 5'8" and I get called tall, I just can't see it as everyone seems to be about my height, except the really, really tall people that you have to crank your neck to look at.

caterpillar said...

JM, many things similar, I'm short (5'3"), two pillows are a must, and my cleaning strategy is the same as yours...:)