Back? Ok. Where were we? Ah, yes, the award.
There are rules to this award.
1. First, thank and link back to the person that gave the award.(Check)
2. Answer the 10 survey questions3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now? I am anonymous for the most part. Only a few of my friends and family members know of Jumble Mash. I like it that way mostly, but sometimes I wish I would just tell everyone. I'd love to just post on my Facebook about new blog posts. Maybe some day.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side. I don't think I really hide my stubbornness and there are probably a lot of incidents that prove that, but one thing that really sticks out is that I always have to have the last word in an argument.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? I normally like what I see. I mean, I wish I still looked like I did in high school...but I'm comfortable in my skin for the most part.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink? Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Blog, play Xbox, read, play video games, play on my iPad, take hot baths, nap, and shop.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? There are a ton of things I still want to accomplish. But my goal at the moment is to finish getting my degree.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching? Hmm, I was never an overachiever or a class clown, but I wasn't shy either. So I'd say just an average student? I don't know. I did ditch a lot my senior year, but then again so did almost every senior.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see? Um I don't really know. I may have to think about this one for a while.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events? I have no problem sharing my true self. I don't exactly wear my heart on my sleeve, but all in all I'm a pretty open person.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? Read a book for sure. I normally dread talking on the phone.
Now to pass it on. I don't know how many I'm supposed to choose so I'll just pick a random number.