1. I play the Bass guitar. I'm not very good at it, but its fun.
2. I have weird taste in food. I absolutely hate red meat and I cannot drink dark pop (or soda...however you like to say it). I like chicken, turkey and Sprite. Oh...and I hate fish.
3. I had cat scratch fever when I was in the 6th grade. Yes, it's real. My arm swelled up like a balloon and I absolutely could not bend it. They were going to poke it with a needle and do a biopsy but I screamed and ran out of the room. They gave me medicine instead and it healed right up. Stupid doctors and needles.
4. I dabble in photography.
|Cabookie is my nickname FYI. Don't ask.|
6. I'm terrified of bugs. Any bug, but especially spiders.
|Just posting this pic gave me the creeps.|
7. If you've ever read my About Me page, you know that I love turtles. Or you may have gathered from the pink one on the title. Either way, I have proof.
So there ya go! Seven things you probably never cared to know about me!