Sunday, August 29, 2010

OMG My First Award!

I was feeling so down pretty much all day today, but THAT HAS CHANGED! I am so freakin' happy right now...you don't even know!! This is me right now.



Jess from It Is A Big Deal, It Is To Me, has given me an award.


Here are the rules that must be followed:

1.Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

2.Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.


1. Piece of cake.

2. Um, I'm going to go with Humor, Randomness, Geekness, Entertainment and Friends

3. Ten Blogs that I choose to give this award to are as follows:

      O is Me
      Red Means Go
      EPBOT
      New Dress A Day
      Whiskey Marie
      Ranter's Box
      Awkward Sex and The City
      Daydream Believer
      Livit, Luvit
      Steam Me Up, Kid
     

Ok, that was harder than I thought. A lot of honorable mentions have already received the award so I wanted to give other great blogs a chance.


    
    

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Glad it made your day better! You deserved it. One of my faves!

The Empress said...

Merci for the blog award. I am both honored and pleased to have discovered your blog as well... You definitely had me at Halloween, cookies, books and ranting. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Have a great week, The Empress

http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

Annah said...

Congratulations on the blog award babes. And thanks for passing on the honor. Have a happy Monday! It's like two am over here so pardon me if this comment doesn't make much sense.

Tress said...

Thank you guys so much! You all are rock stars in my book.

Meg O. said...

Thank you so much! I am new to reading your blog and you are such a sweetie!!! I am honored!