Friday, August 6, 2010

Emancipation Proclamation

Ok, don't hurt me, but I just have to recommend this Twilight Fan Fic.  It's called Emancipation Proclamation and it's absolutely freaking incredible. I'm actually fairly certain that I liked it better than Twilight. But then again, that's not fair because it really has nothing to do with Vampires and Werewolves. In fact, everyone in Emancipation Proclamation is human. Promise. The only thing that links it with Twilight are the characters.

It's a great story about a girl who was born into slavery and is purchased by a wealthy family. The father of said family just so happens to be in the Italian Mob and purchased the slave girl for a very particular reason. This story if full of unexpected twists and turns. It absolutely keeps you begging for more. It's full of romance, hurt, action, and suspense. It's also full of adult content so please, only read if you are 18+.



I'm honestly not trying to to just pimp this story out. The author, Kharrizmatik, needs no pimping. She has thousands of readers and if you aren't hooked by the first couple of chapters, then you'll never be.


P.S. For the record, I do like Twilight and am not afraid to admit it, but I know everyone is getting sick of hearing about Twilight, so that's why I wanted to make sure everyone knows this really is nothing like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

need to check